They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so Rachel and Mary I hope you don't mind that I am totally copying you- but it just looked like fun...
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, but Gorgonzola is better
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? No
3. Do you own a gun? No - I am very against guns in the house. Unfortunately my husband is for it. Luckily, we don't have money to buy a gun!
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't get drinks- I get the fattening shakes! Fried ice cream shake is the best
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Nervous doesn't even cover it. I have insane anxiety about anything medical. I seriously GO CRAZY- just ask my mom about the time they needed to prick my finger...it's a great story. Good times had by all.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're good. Just don't read the label-ever. What you don't know can't hurt you.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting) or Oh Holy Night. I love love love to sing Christmas music.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push-ups? Nope, not even close. Toothpicks for arms... I should work on that.
10. What is your favorite movie? "Just Married." For those of you who have watched this with me, I'm sorry. It never gets old to me; I still laugh like it's the first time.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Pearl earrings; and lately I've been going through a huge headband stage...ooooh, and anything with bows. I really like girly things.
12. Favorite hobby? Shopping-when I have money. Reading-when I have time. Scrapbooking-when I have money and time.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I work with meth addicts, so I doubt it.
14. Do you have ADD? Only when I'm in class.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I take time to warm up to people and I can be pretty self-conscious.
16. What’s your middle name? Ann (without an E- for those who love Anne of Green Gables)
17. Name three thoughts at this moment: Man, my life is boring, I'm excited for conference, and I miss my family.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Brown paper bags to make "kittens who lost their mittens" puppets with the kids at work, dishsoap w/ a coupon, and that's it.
19. Current worry right now? School
21. Current hate right now? Not being heard.
22. Favorite place to be? home.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? We went to dinner and a movie.
24. Where would you like to go? Everywhere. I love to travel. I definitely want to go to Greece, back to Europe- especially Italy, and Spain.
25. Name three people who will complete this? No idea.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Anyone.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? It's a white American Eagle shirt.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes, I love satins sheets; wish I had them; that's when I'll know I have arrived. lol
29. Can you whistle? No, which is too bad, because I've been told that you can do anything if you whistle
30. Favorite color? I've very into black right now, and cream.
31. Would you be a pirate? Yes, my secret dream in life is to drop out of school, meet up with Captain Jack Sparrow, and travel around the world in the Black Pearl pillaging and plundering my weasley black guts out!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually, it's more of a groan, and it involves the phrase "Why? Why am I awake?" I am not a morning person.
33. Favorite girl’s name? I'm not telling- good names get taken. But let me tell ya, I've got some good ones. :-)
34. Favorite boy’s name? See above.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Chapstick that has been through the washer.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? I'm not sure. Hmm...I should laugh more.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Sheets were a traumatic thing in my childhood. My mom made me have polka dots sheets- can you imagine?
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I've broken each arm twice and a few weeks ago I almost lost my hand in a severe camping fire.
39. What is your favorite snack? spinach and artichoke dip
40. Favorite thing to do on Sundays? Nap or scrapbook
41. Who is your loudest friend? Casey
42. How many dogs do you have? No dogs
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Some of the kids at work
45. What is your favorite book? too many to choose from. But anything Anita Stansfield is my guilty pleasure. Oh Rachel, if you read this I totally still have your book. I'm pathetic. I'll mail it soon...I swear!
46. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate and mint. Oh, and strawberry cheesecake jellybellies.
47. What is your favorite sports team? Yankees
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Anyway" by Martina McBride.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping, very soundly.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Why, Why, Why am I awake?